Missouri Slip-and-Fall Attorneys
A building owner has the legal responsibility to maintain safe conditions on a property. When the owner does not do so and a serious injury happens, the accident victim can claim compensation for financial losses and pain and suffering.
Devereaux, Stokes, Nolan, Fernandez & Leonard is a firm dedicated to helping accident victims get the medical care and compensation they deserve. We are experienced advocates who work with determination to help our clients get full and complete compensation for their losses.
Our firm represents people in cases involving:
- Trip-and-fall accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Negligent or inadequate security
- Poor lighting
- Defective handrails and architectural fixtures
- Construction debris in buildings
- Lack of smoke or carbon monoxide detectors
- Dram shop cases or the over serving of alcohol to a visibly intoxicated individual who then harms someone else
- Other premises liability cases
Contact Devereaux, Stokes, Nolan, Fernandez & Leonard today. In a free consultation, an attorney at our firm can explain what we can do to help you obtain compensation.
Act Quickly to Preserve Your Rights
After a premises liability accident, evidence about the dangerous conditions can begin to disappear quickly. If you have suffered an injury due to the negligence of a property owner, you need to take action now to protect your ability to obtain compensation.
- Obtain medical care and follow the instructions of your doctor
- Report the accident to the building owner or store manager
- Get the names and phone numbers of any witnesses
- Call our firm as soon as possible, at 866-634-5292
- Write down your recollection of the accident and its effects on your life
Obtaining Medical Care and Compensation
Our lawyers will work diligently to build a strong and successful case for you. If you have suffered serious injuries, we will place a priority on helping you obtain the medical care and service you need to recover to the fullest extent possible. We will also seek full compensation for lost wages, other financial losses, and your pain and suffering.
Free Consultation — Contact a Lawyer Today
For a free consultation with a St. Louis premises liability attorney, contact our firm.